What is GETO PPVC Housing Precast Formwork System?
Upholding the business philosophy of customer-centric, GETO and its partner collaboratively committed into product development and upgrading works for the successful introduction of
GETO offers the following services：
- Customized service in the production and
- Professional on site support
- Qualified formwork system and products
GETO Precast Mould System
- High scrap value
- Short lead period
- Easy Assembly and disassembly without using cranes
Automatic Steel Mould
- Lower labour cost
- High construction efficiency
- Applicable for different PPVC strutures
- Easy demoulding
Non-automatic Steel Mould
- Less material cost
- Easy Design and Mature Technology
FOUR ADVANTAGES of GETO Precast Mould System
GETO prefabricated mould system, compared with traditional construction technology, has unique four advantages:
High construction efficiency, Fast finished product
Housing precast production formwork can form all struction of a building, including the deck, side wall, base floor, door opening, and window at one time, thus minimizing duration for the precast structure formation. Compared with the traditional steel formwork, it has over 50% enhancement in working site efficiency.
Automated production, good casting quality and more cost saving
- Extendable steel structure and automated control system can replace manual operations by machineries and it saves up over 40% of labour cost.
- Self-equipped with internal and external support frame system does not need tie-rod system to withstand side pressure of concrete pouring. With this technique in place, the production system can effectively maximize the quality of precast outcome, and the most importantly, decrease the possibility of water leakage in the building formed by the system. Outcome of product casting is similar to effect of fair-faced concrete.
Ease site labour’s working intensity, while offers more assurance for construction workplace safety.
The green, low-carbon, and highly automated operating environment, in line with the trend of global low-carbon economy and the green building concept advocated by governments of various countries, is gradually replacing the conventional construction technology.
Published: June 30, 2022
Last published: June 17, 2022